Transfer Marketplace: Options and Perks
turpal is a technology solution functioning as a new and thriving transfer marketplace.
You know the scenario: you get off the plane and are overwhelmed by the many new impressions at your destination. Then you realise that there is no airport transfer and you need a cab. The holiday starts a bit chaotic, which is a horrible feeling.
However, it is possible to change this by booking an airport transfer. Usually, you can pre-arrange transportation between an airport and the final destination, whether it be a hotel, cruise port, or another local point of interest. Airport transfers are often prebooked and prepaid through a booking service, a travel agent, or a tour operator, or they can be free services like hotel shuttles.
Kinds of Airport Transfers
There are three options for an airport transfer.
1. Private Airport Transfers
When you and your travel companions take pre-booked transportation to your destination, you can book private cars, limos, or even vans for bigger groups. The benefit of this service is convenience while the major downside is the price as private transfers can be very costly.
2. Shared Airport Transfers
Some airports in major cities offer shared transfer services, such as shuttle vans or buses that can be booked by multiple parties. Shared transfers often operate on a regular schedule. Regarding pricing, they are usually cheaper than private airport transfer. Meanwhile, shared airport transfers may not be a door-to-door service and you might have to wait for other guests to arrive before your transfer departs.
3. Hotel Shuttles
Many hotels located near airports offer free shuttles between the airport and their properties. Like shared airport transfers, they often operate on a regular schedule and is sometimes not 24 hours a day.
What to Look for Airport Transfers
As this is a crucial part of travel, what perks should you look for to enjoy your ride?
1. Convenience: An option to schedule in advance a time and pick up location to bring you to your destination would make the trip smooth-flowing.
2. Foresighted: In line with booking in advance, another factor that can contribute to a hassle-free trip is an easy and fast online payment system. Also, regarding payment, the service should assure no hidden costs and a defined cancellation policy.
3. Variety of options: Having the freedom to choose a car type and access to other options makes the trip memorable.
4. Timeliness: The driver must be able to pick you up at the booked time. They should always check for flight delays, so you don’t have to worry about waiting.
5. Safety: The transfer partners must be regularly checked to ensure that all permits are valid, allowing you to travel safely. Especially when travelling at this time that COVID-19 is still a threat, your safety and well-being should be the highest priority.
6. Trustworthiness: The customer evaluations should create transparency, an assurance that you can trust their service even before you have driven with them.
7. High-quality: A high standard for vehicles, drivers, and service is a must. Quality management ensures that you feel comfortable.
turpal: A Thriving Transfer Marketplace
When booking a holiday home, you might not have an airport transfer included, so you need to organise them yourself. With turpal, however, you can book a service that will take you to your destination in a comfortable and hassle-free journey. You have a variety to choose from as turpal caters to many service providers, enabling a smooth and quality service.
turpal is a technology solution functioning as a new and thriving transfer marketplace for service providers. By having the turpal platform, you can have access to suppliers of transfer of vehicles that offer yearly, monthly, and daily rent.
Your holiday does not start with unpacking your suitcases; it begins at the moment you book accommodation and airport transfers. It is always best to start with turpal.